Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

going to a new school!!

 One morning i got up got change and brushed my hair be than an unexpected person knocked on the
door “come in “ i said with a smile on my face my father came in and said “ you are going to a new
school called Crunchem Hall Primary school. I was sad then my father went out i looked sad i hoped in to

car with my brother i walked to the school gate and i looked i walked in 20 minutes later we were
in class i looked around i walked in one class the teacher name was called miss honey   she told
me to take a sit next to a nice girl  after school i walked on the bus and went home THE NEXT
DAY… i walked to the car slowly thinking about how i'm going to get  the horrible miss trunchbull
fired ummm i think in the car then we were at the school gate it was only me because my brother
goes to an pt England school still i walked in i saw miss trunchbull trying to run away from her
but i was too late she walked up to me and said that my dad was throwing eggs at my car but
really it was some high school kids she pulled me to the choky making marks on my hand you
are never coming out of here again  that miss honey came in talking to miss trunchbull i could
hear her i screamed for help but she couldn't hear me them miss honey walked back to her class
she saw that i wasn't at my table then she said “where is Kamryn  then everyone said that she
was in the choky then i miss honey go me out i walked back to class feeling madder and
madder  as day when by me getting put in the choky  then i can up with a plan i will go fishing
for some fish be only baby ones i will get lots of them and put them in a jar and i will grab a
glass i will put all the fish in the glass  then i raced to my seat then miss trunchbull came in she
was talking and talking  then she was going to take a drink  she looked in the cup ahhhhhhhhhh

she said throwing the cup in the air and landing on my table she walked back hitting the globe
and siting, on it then the globe started to spin  she was dizzy  then she sat down looking and
the chalk bored then the chalk started to write something miss trunchbull ran out of the class
room then she slipped then everyone grabbed there lunch box and started the throw they lunch
at her she started to run in here car and we followed her covering her car with your lunch then
Mr Burt came
to the school and said to come back to our school and then i said “ can my friends came to
please”
then Mr Burt  said yes  we hoped in the car and went to pt England school THE END....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.