Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Dear Future Teacher

Year 4/5 Classroom Teacher
Pt England School
Auckland
New Zealand

Dear Future Teacher,

  The first thing i love is Kapa haka because I love to sing a lot with my friends  and the second thing is that I love to run and climb and play on the playground. What i love is my  family the 4th is i love learning and Solving problems with my friends.The 5th thing i love is sport  it keeps my happy. The thing about my mind is i like reading to myself and i love writing fairy stories.The last thing i love do is art with my family it fun and Creative.Love From_kamryn____.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Kamryn!

    Your pieace of writing to your future teacher is fantastic! You have explained what your interested in which is great! Hopefully you are given the opportunity to do what you wish.

    Keep up the great work!

    Kind Regards,
    Leilani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.