Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Skipping

Today we went to the court to play some games. The first game Mr Moran talked us through how the game works, first you pick up the skipping rope off the floor, skip 2 times, run while skipping all the way to the end when you get to the end you pick up the other, skip 5 times run back with the rope to the person. Meanwhile when everyone had a turn one team got to 10 points for walking quietly and we got it and we had another 10 points, now we have 20 point. After that one team gets to go on the big skipping rope. We got a turn second on the big rope. We gotta turn my little brother Toa went before me i ran after him but the rope hurt my head. Meanwhile it was my little brother turn after him was me i ran and i jumped and i was in the longest Miss King said i had to jump like a frog i touch the floor and jump Miss King said my turn was over Mr Moran came and said that everyone needs to sit in team lines. After Mr Moran said it was the finals two people from every team, it has to be a girl and a boy. After awhile we we all had so much fun and they was 100 points. But we don’t get it so we just got 20 points. After that we all went back to class.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kamryn I like your sentence about skipping cause it reminds me of Mr Moran.
    From grace.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.